The world seems to be in trouble and you should be prepared for anything whether it is for an apocalypse, a zombie invasion, ISIS attack, climate upheavals, world war, etc. You should always be ready for what might happen.
Here are 10 urgent preps you need to do now to prepare for what comes.
Food is the first thing anyone thinks about when prepping. Buy 20 lbs. of rice (white or brown), 20 lbs. of pinto speckled beans, 5 lbs. of iodized salt, 5 lbs. of white sugar, a gallon of olive oil; also 5 lbs. oats, 10 lbs. white flour, 10 lbs. of wheat flour and 10 lbs. of cornmeal. In the canned foods counter, purchase 20 cans of canned veggies and 20 cans of canned fruits. In the canned food, pick-up 20 cans of variety of meat, salmon, spam, stews and tuna. Also grab 40 ounces peanut butter jar as this is an excellent instant survival food.
- Water and beverages
Fill four or five 5-gallon jugs with tap water for your long-term supply. Over to the powdered drink mix, pick up two 72 Ounce Tang Orange drink canister and include six containers of Kool-Aid Drink Mix (19 oz.).
- Other essentials
- Honey has indefinite shelf-life and will not go bad—ever! Plus, it has so many health benefits.
- Salt also conserves food, takes the place of sodium in the body lost through perspiration, heals wounds, and drives away insects. Pick up one or two 5-pound bags.
- Vitamins – Having a good quality multivitamin is critical to help you get the level of nutrients your body needs.
- Seeds are tiny, almost weightless, and cheap. In the long run, it grows your food. They are edible plants and you should buy different types.
- For lighting
- Fire starter survival kit is important as fire keeps you warm, cooks your food, and boils & purifies water that keeps you literally alive.
- Led flashlight is needed for each family member. It helps you see in the dark and can be used to deter animals and attackers and signal for help.
- Radio operates even without electricity; use either an emergency and hand-crank radio or a solar power radio.
- Walkie-talkie – Pick set of walkie-talkie of high-set quality and have a backup form of communication that works when you are on the move.
- Weapon & Ammo
While you’re there buy 250 rounds of ammunition for your primary defensive weapon. A gun is the best thing to have on hand to protect your loved ones.
Tools will be important; get a good hammer, screw driver set, Allen keys, saws, and maybe even a hand powered drill.
Bring good quality and long lasting clothing as jeans and working shirt being in particularly high demand.
- Physical Preparedness
Get yourself in good physical shape! Do lots of exercises now to fortify your strength and build more muscle mass.
- Mental Preparedness
The people will survive if they have the mental capacity to stay positive. You can train your mind through mental exercises as meditation, techniques of relaxation and even through strenuous physical training activities.
These 10 preps are your best options for survival. You can prepare outright all at once or do a weekly shopping trip. But it needs to be done ASAP! Keep these reminders in mind and you will be on your way to keep your date with dooms day.