Welcome Fellow Patriot And Believer,
If you have come to this page, it is not an accident but by a divine providence by God.
Our LORD has sent you to this website because He wants you to be prepared.
The book of Revelations has already prophesied that the end times is near.
America was once a great and glorious nation – build upon the backs of God fearing believers and pioneers.
Today you will find that people can’t even change a lightbulb or they will lose their senses when their iPhones run out of battery.
Can you imagine what will happen when the SHTF?
People today are living in an illusion and taking the comforts of our great country for granted.
Alas… Their safety, is just an illusion.
The idea that they are protected, is just an illusion.
In fact, the very idea that we believe we will live tomorrow is also an illusion.
We’re talking about a people that will trample upon one another in order to get their hands on a toaster during Black Friday… can you imagine what it will be like when tribulation happens?
The scriptures has already prophesied the following in the book of Revelations:
End Of Days Foretold By The Book Of Revelation
1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
Death, famine, war and conquest is coming to America.
It is not a matter of IF, but rather a matter of WHEN.
That is why we at Survival Revelations are doing everything we can to prep fellow patriots and true believers of our LORD and arm them to the teeth.
Why Prep? Is It Biblical?
In fact, Noah was probably known as the world’s first prepper for he prepped like there literally was no tomorrow.
Understanding why we prep equips our mind to be molded by God rather than be conformed (Romans 12:1-2) to the understanding of a world that is unprepared for disaster.
There are 7 biblical verses that makes it an imperative from God why we must prep.
- Those who work their land will have abundant food but those who chase fantasies will have their fill of poverty. – Proverbs 28:19
God wants us to be preppers. It is important for us to work on our land and raise our own food. Society has become too dependent on supermarkets that they don’t even know what to do when their refrigerator breaks down. How can one expect to survive in the wilderness for a few days?When you teach your children and your communities to grow and preserve what they eat, they will treasure those dearly and be equipped with the skills to do so.
- The wise store up choice food and olive oil, but fools gulp theirs down. – Proverbs 21:20
Everyone knows that it is important to store up for the winter but many do not do it for they take the luxuries of American life for granted.
What will you do when your food is gone? Do you know the basics of canning, freezing, drying and preserving foods… Would you tell your hungry child that there aren’t any food left? Would you be able to look at your community in the eye when their families are starving?
God wants us to prepare for catastrophe and it is as simple as that.
- The Parable of the Rich Fool – Luke 12: 13-21:“And He told them this parable: “The ground of a certain rich man yielded an abundant harvest. He thought to himself, ‘What shall I do? I have no place to store my crops.’Then he said, ‘This is what I’ll do. I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, and there I will store my surplus grain. And I’ll say to myself, “You have plenty of grain laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry.”But God said to him, ‘You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?’This is how it will be with whoever stores up things for themselves but is not rich toward God.”
God clearly wants us to be vigilant instead of indolent by not working and ‘retiring’. A prepper must always be prepared if their stockpiles every vanish. For when you give a man a fish, they will eat for a day… and when you give a prepper the skills of fishing, they will feed their families in times of crisis.
- Anyone who does not provide for their relatives, and especially for their own household, has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever. – 1 Timothy 5:8If you are not willing to be a prepper and prepare for your family and friends, you are no different from an unbeliever. Faith without works is dead and neither is a prepper who doesn’t prepare beyond just for himself..
- The prudent see danger and take refuge, but the simple keep going and pay the penalty. – Proverbs 22:3Hard work is a must when it comes to survival and not being naive about danger is very important!It is clear that danger is coming and it would be wise to prepare or stockpile for what you need that will last at least 7 years.
- For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: “The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat.” – 2 Thessalonians 3:10This is self-explanatory. If you are not willing to prepare your survival food, you will starve.
- Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. – Proverbs 10:4Finally, wealth is not one which moth and rust will destroy but the wealth of God’s blessings and the relationships that you preserve.
The Signs That The End Is Near
It doesn’t take a genius to understand that with all the wars, threats from North Korea, natural disasters, falling away from Godly values and other worldly phenomenon that we are getting closer and closer to tribulation.
This parable serves a dire warning:
Matthew 25:1-13 (KJV)
1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
It would be wise to be like the five wise virgins rather than the foolish ones.
After all, the last thing you want to do is look into your children’s tearful eyes as you tell them that there aren’t any food left for dinner because the supermarkets are closed.
Are you prepared for 7 years?
Are you prepared for an age where you are not able to buy food from the supermarket?
Whatever happens, you are not alone because God’s people are ready.
God is watching over us and the fact that you are here now shows that you are ready to be prepared.
For he who perseveres to the end shall be saved!